Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Welcome to the anonymous (and traveling) chemist!


Ok guys, so much for the stress yesterday... it's behind me now... I CHOOSE to react positively and not become bitter or negative... :)

Anyways, I'd like to welcome a new blogger to my list of bloggers...
Traveling Chemist. Congrats on getting the Blogs of Note!

Since I am a nutritionist, and travels quite often, although not so much global-wise as the anonymous chemist, I find the blog very interesting and I could identify with the experiences and sharings of this blogger. Check out the blog yourself.

I had not fully read the entire blog, so I still could not determine if the blogger was a lady or a guy... LOL, less to say the name of the blogger (hmmm... pretty mysterious, or shy...). But the only thing I could say is that he/she is really blessed to have the opportunity to travel around the globe. Check out the beautiful pictures. No kidding. The traveling chemist is also an avid photographer.

Anyways, I had decided to add one new Blogs of Note Winner every month, to grow my blogosphere. It's pretty interesting to read about the life and experiences of others, how they look at life. I might or might not agree at times with what they say or do, but still, it's really enriching to look at life via another Earth dweller.


Ok, time to get back to work! Have a nice day!

2 Comments:

Blogger chemist said...

John:

Thanks so much for visiting and recommending my blog, "TravelingChemist". Well, apologies for being anonymous (for the present time at least). I am not shy, just a bit uncertain on how much to reveal on the WWW. But I am a "he" and you've correctly figured out that I am indeed an avid photographer. I use a Canon 20D most of the time - except when I am in the Middle East when I rely upon a smal compact camera(Arabs tend to be shy when you approach them with a huge, professional camera equipped with a big lens!!) I hope to return to Kuwait in early November so more postings to follow shortly. Next week, however, I am off to Midland, Texas for a short business trip. Maybe I'll have time to post a few pics - maybe. Time permitting.

PS: I have not yet been to Malaysia. But I hope to soon. I've been to Indonesia and Singapore - both of which I love.

PPS: If you have time, can you explain how you manage to include an embedded link to my blog's WEB address. When I copy a link, it simply pastes in as the complete address: http://travelingchemist.blogspot.com/ and not as the name "Traveling Chemist" as you have done in your posting. Thanks for your help and again for visiting my blog.

Friday, October 10, 2008 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. You must come to Malaysia! Most of my US friends who had the opportunity to visit Malaysia always had a positive remark and experience, especially on the multi-cultural, multi-racial environment that we have here, and the hospitality. If you are also a food lover, you will never forget Malaysia! :)

I could bring you around (time permitting) if you happen to drop by Malaysia.

By the way, I will be replying to your PPS question via my next blog posting (coming soon). Hope that it is helpful.

Friday, October 10, 2008 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home